2010年2月24日星期三

A llittle happy day but tomorrow is unhappy day!

Today a little bit happy because today I went to counselling room. I got a happy feeling but I cannot smile happily,my friend say my look is very angry. SHIT! I also never angry with them how they can say like that to me? O is like that they say my face look like very angry. Never mind is the look not my feeling.HAHAHA!! But tomorrow I unhappy because Angeline say tomorrow kar yee with us(I hate her ) everybody wan to know why I hate KAR YEE?? Because last last week(i know it is over but u see) KAR YEE got open a BBQ at her house, than my cousin also got go because KAR YEE small brother and my cousin is best friend,so my cousin ofcourse call me to join in(soi go because never eat BBQ before),so I one time I heard my friends say if I go to KAR YEE HOUSE than SHE SAY"IF U GO TO MY HOUSE THAN I WILL CALL MY FRIEND TO PUNCH U AND BULLY U." than i find her ask.."why u dun wan I go to ur house"i ask her "because I DUN LIKE U!"KAR YEE SAY TO ME."WHY U DN LIKE ME?"I ASK BACK HER"BECASUE I DUN LIKE U!"KAR YEE SAY BACK TO ME...SHIT HER LA! "ur small brother call my cousin come than my cousin call me to come."I see HER got wat feeling...U SEE THIS WORD MADE ME VERY ANGRY!"U tell ur cousin dun come to my house la."she think she is a queen! STUPID LA! I DUN WAN TO BEG HER! and today she and her riend argue than GOOD LA! but Angeline make me very angry say tomorrow kar yee will with us can or not? I very hate her! WHY SHE WAN TO FORCE MY FRIENDSHIP LIFE? She knoe me n YEE TING very HATE her BUt SHE DO LIKE THIS! I really hate! SHIT!
I very proud a person is 许友彬 I like his novel..he has new novel is

It is very cool! IS IT? I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL BUY THING BOOK... which is know mandrin....^.^ I hope god will help my problem.. I will write my blog again.

1 条评论:

  1. If some u dunno words plz see the "chat here" a box I got write down I wrong word inside i hope everybody know..XP

    回复删除