2010年2月19日星期五

At Erican write this blog.

I at Erican write this blog because I very less to write blog... I really dunno wat happen in my attidute..when I want to friend a friends,but..many things happen . I also dunno why.. I hope got a person can help me to solve this problem.
I wish my life will be more interesting. STUPID LIFE IN MY LIFE! That Kar Yee everyday not so good to me..I dunno her??I also dunno her wat is she thing about wat? I think Yee Ting never friend with me already.. YEE TING I hope we can go back our HAPPY LIFE TIME!! OH MY GOD! Why I must thing like this? Too CHILDISH! God... I think I cannot live a human like very happy everyday.. But never mind.. I am happy than my life also happy but my math teacher say (happy=sad)(sad=happy). But my life is (happy=sad)(sad=more sad). That was too diffrent in my stupid life.. But i will try my best to write another blog...

没有评论:

发表评论