2010年7月28日星期三

So many happens in this a few weeks....

At monday we got a new student.. his nick name is apple.. n the stupid shao kit..!!!

Oh.. I forget to tell u all..I already be a probate..but i be probate not so happy because of the senior 1 n senior 2 students scold with me n shout at us "lets us go up!!" i wanna slap they all!!but ofcourse I won't do like that.. haiz... Today the shao kit got some mental problem also the new student..(i also dun wan to talk about they 2 but i very beh song they 2 lo..) today i ask shoa kit some question n he shout at me o..!! wth are he!! n also the new student...because i with him no so close so today i wan to chat with him n introduce myself..but i dunno how to say so i ask.."where is ur school?"i smile at him..then he shout.."AIIIYOOOO!!!I M AT(forget wat school liao) I M NOT MORE NEW STUDENT N WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ASSK ME THIS QUESTION!!!???..... WALAO!!! i never do with him before la..!!simply scold poeple...!! that time i wan to cry n today also the shoa kit make me cry... luckily i never cry until..but my heart very hurt...but its over i dun care of this people anymore... at saturday got eca camp!! fun..=] happie!!love my team!! i hope the god help me when i was weak...

没有评论:

发表评论