2009年12月14日星期一

At the Erican tuition

Today I at Erican tuition I at here already two weeks... I like to tuition at here.. because at here got drama..haha.. I like it so much... but I dun like tuition.. But I dunno y... haha.. I must be crazy.. At this sunday I will go to taiwan.. I wan to celebrate my birthday at there.. I am so happy... I have many broken english but I like... sometimes I was really hate myself because I was stupid and 100% idiot...haha.. I sometime really hate my cousin.. she say me stupid... I wanted to punch her... and want to kill her.. my all cousin also hate her.. because she is showing off.... I know I really stupid not just like her very clever but I like myself better than her.. Today I at Erican cab learn many things... I at there really miss my friend but I dunno wat their name...haha.. what stupid am I...haha.... I wish yin zhen(my cousin) will dun like shown off anymore because I hate... omg!!! I wish I can like blue sky like my friend happy for ever n ever...XD

没有评论:

发表评论